Monday, July 11, 2011

Park City Trip!








We went on our yearly trip to Park City this summer and it was a good time. However, there are way too many babies in our family at the moment, so I think we were all pretty exhausted by the end. Thanks goodness for Paula's kids, and Hallie too, for all their help. They are amazing! It was fun to see the cousins have a good time together. At one point Aulden, Molly, and Ben decided to go on an adventure all by themselves and were found later in the lobby, Yikes! Yep, I guess we all just assumed someone was watching them. We played a big family baseball game, hiked stewart falls, rode the alpine slide and coaster, walked main street, and other than that we were at the pool! We tried an adventure up to mirror lake for fishing only to find it's frozen over and when we got up to stewart falls there was still snow! It only poured once, so the weather was pretty great otherwise! It is a trip we look forward to every year and I am grateful that I have such a wonderful family to spend it with.

3 comments:

Kathy said...

I love all of your posts and all of the pictures! We always have such a great time in Park City too! Ben and Tyler are just cute! You are such a darling mom! I hope you are enjoying your summer!

Lora and Josh said...

Thanks Kathy! I heard it snowed on your park city trip this year!! Crazy! I bet it gets really crazy with all the kids in your fam too! You guys are such fun grandparents!

{Kim} said...

Looks like fun! Can't wait for you guys to move back!