Wednesday, June 4, 2008



Ben loves to brush his teeth. I gave him Josh's toothbrush and Josh didn't even notice until a few days later so he obviously didn't learn to brush from his daddy. Guess he learned that one from me.




We decided to try and teach Ben how to crawl since he hasn't figured it out on his own. I don't think he really gets it still. Oh well, we'll just keep waiting. I guess I should be grateful he's not all over the place, but I just get excited for him to learn new things.
During this event Spud came up to Ben and started to cuddle with him and Ben started to cuddle back. It was pretty cute. Then after Ben tried to roll on top of Spud cause he only knows how to go one direction.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

They're never too young to learn good hygiene. :) Cute. Yeah, and it IS funny how we love to see them learn but then once they do, we wish they would have stayed put! haha...that's ok.

Hey, so we are trying to come up with a good book for our club. Sorry about Emma...I hope you didn't get too far. We really hope you don't think we're crazy! So check out the blog and let us know your ideas or which book you think you would like!

Natalie said...

That's disgusting!!! Josh, for the love of heaven, brush your teeth!

Brigitte said...

that's so funny he was rolling on top of the cat! funny pic.