Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Living in the moment

So i'm not big on posting on my blog without pictures cause Pictures make things interesting, but i unfortunately can't capture every moment on film. I had the best time last night with Josh. I love how he makes me laugh. We were up for hours last night cracking our own personally made up knock knock jokes. They were so terrible but we couldn't stop laughing. What a perfect way to end a long day. Especially cause i've been feeling so crummy lately, so forgetting it all feels so good. The other day we were driving in the car and we were eating sugar snap peas. I made a joke about a pea shooter and started shooting peas out of the pod at Josh. Then he retaliated by putting peas in his mouth and shooting them back at me. After awhile Josh started to choke on a pea and with a big cough it came shooting out. We were laughing so hard. I guess I love these moments cause with the little time we seem to get to spend together sometimes we really do make the best of it.

3 comments:

{Kim} said...

I love those kind of times with Shane! You and Josh are an amazing couple and are such an example to Shane and I. I hope you start feeling better soon, so we can go get our butts kicked at class.

Jordan High Class of 2003 said...

Please go to the JHS 2003 blog to see if there is anyone you know on the list to help us find!! Thank you!
http://jhs2003.blogspot.com/

Lacy said...

Lora- I am so glad you found my blog. How is life and how are you? I loved reading your blog. How exciting. Where are you living and what are you up to? Its been a really long time!