Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Park City


Ben loved the pool. We took him down every day and left long after he was pruned.

We went Tubing down the Provo River, took a run down the alpine slides, went to a ski jump show, played baseball and pool, slept, ate, swam, and relaxed.


My nieces were such a help as well as everyone else. Ben loved having a lot of people around. Ever since i've been home he's just not the same. He's back to being the Ben I'm used to. Thanks mom and dad this trip was greatley needed.

4 comments:

{Kim} said...

You look really tan as well! I also wonder how that happened?!
Oh Ben, the fisherman (his new nickname thanks to his trusty hat). He makes me laugh everytime I look at him.

jen hulet said...

I am so glad you had a good time! Ben is getting so big and adorable! I hope you are feeling better. Love you guys!

Kathy said...

Ben is so darn cute!!! It sounds like you had a great time in Park City! We should arrange our time the same as yours one of these years:). I love your new blog layout!

LiNdS said...

Lora I can't believe you found me! I have been thinking about Leah so much lately. It looks like your family is doing well, and your baby is so cute! It's weird that little Lora is all grown up! Could you send me Leah's email address?