Saturday, April 5, 2008

Love of my Life!!!

I thought I'd pay a tribute To my True Love.
Josh and I have been through a lot together. Our love has been forged in a fire of adversity.
I think I sometimes give Josh a hard time for a lot of things, but truthfully he is so great.
Sure he hates changing poopy diapers, and constantly puts ice cream in the cupboard, but it's those things I love most. If I couldn't make fun of him, i'd be bored. Recently i've learned that I love to go places and make fun of people. Not because I think i'm better than others, but because I like people who are different. They make me laugh and if I ever make fun of others it's just because I could really be their best friends.
Josh has so many good qualities. I respect him for so many things. He is very loyal to everyone. And he is very honest and can't hide his feelings. I think we've all seen all of Josh's sides by now. He's always trying to be better. He's always trying crazy things to be different like not having a TV cause he got sick of it one day. Yes I know everyone thinks we're insane!
Most of all we have a passion for the things we love. We could be stuck in a room for a year all alone and we'd still build great times and laugh ourselves silly. In fact I think sometimes that's what he'd prefer. Our best memories were when I was sick at home and he'd come visit me. He's always been there for me.
So now that i've once again made you all jealous of our love, Ha ha, I will end my tribute.

No comments: