Friday, April 11, 2008

Yeah for the bouncer!!!

I have to thank Brooke for this one. I've been having a really hard time lately getting Ben to be happy on his own for even one second. Brooke came over and dropped off this jumper yesterday and I was able to successfully cook a delicious meal while Ben was happily entertained. Mostly it was great because I really used to enjoy cooking and I finally was able to enjoy it again. Here is what we had.
Strawberry Spinach Salad with homemade poppyseed dressing and homemade candied pecans.
Chicken salad with pineapple over biscuits (also homemade and cut into heart shapes.)
Needless to say not a 30 minute meal. I was so proud I should have taken a picture.
So for Brooke and Adam if you ever want to come over for dinner you are invited. I owe you big time. Love ya

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Ben is sooo cute!

jen hulet said...

Lora,
Wow! Your way motivated. I can't believe everything was homemade, I'm all about the shortcuts!
p.s. Ben is so adorable, he is really starting to look like Josh!!

kris said...

What an adorable baby! I wish my kids would start having babies. I can hardly wait to spoil them rotten and then send them back to their parents :)